Friday, November 5, 2010

Shop smart !

I love shopping. Almost to the point of an addiction! however I make shopping work for me not me working for my obsession(it!) I used to waste a lot of money, not by buying unnecessary things but from buying things at full retail value or at so called sales and I didn't really save much.

So for about 3 years or so I've become more frugally aware in my shopping endeavors. I've joined coupon clubs, savings clubs, rebate clubs, cash back clubs you name it. at first I didn't save much, that was because I didn't know proper frugal etiquette and guidelines to savings. I admit I gave up for a year and with great frustration and determination I decided to get back on the savings wagon and learn how to save. here are some of my favorite places I learned to save, get cash back and coupons and other savings from:





for cash back, savings, coupons, deals!

For cash back, rebates, coupons!


For cash back shopping, coupons!


consumer queen For coupons, how to savings lessons and so much more very valuable site!

No comments: